Palazzi Agency S.r.l., located in Via Ubaldino Peruzzi n. 46 / b, 00139, Rome, C.F. 09341961002, in the person of its present legal representative, Mrs. Simonetta Vespucci, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04 / 2016 “concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (hereafter Regulation), wishes to inform you in relation to the processing of personal data voluntarily provided or required by you, which – respecting fundamental rights and freedoms, with particular reference to the confidentiality and protection of your personal data – we will go to put in place in the provision of our services.
The GDPR (articles 13 and 14) establishes that when the Data Controller collects data from the data subject, he / she must provide a series of information that we represent below.
- The Data Controller is Palazzi Agency S.r.l., located in Via Ubaldino Peruzzi n. 46 / b, 00139, in Rome, CF 09341961002, in person of the legal representative Mrs. Simonetta Vespucci.
- Your data will be processed lawfully, correctly and transparently, ensuring that they are accurate and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purpose of the processing being pursued, which in this case consist of the provision of the services purchased and all related activities.
- The legal basis of the treatment will consist of:
- execution of contractual obligations;
• explicit consent;
• fulfillment of legal obligations.
- We inform you that personal data concerning, connected and / or instrumental to the contractual relationship, may also be processed for the legitimate interests of the Data Controller (such as, for example, fraud prevention, intra-group communications for internal administrative purposes, network security and information systems and related services offered or made available through the networks and systems themselves, etc.), in compliance with the law and the obligations of confidentiality.
- The categories of personal data processed will be exclusively those necessary for the completion and execution of the contract for the achievement of the purposes specified above. The Data Controller will not process further data except on your specific consent.
- We inform you that your personal data may be communicated to:
- Employees of the Data Controller duly authorized and trained in compliance with the provisions of the Regulations;
• suppliers of the Data Controller (agencies, temporary employees, hotels, car rental companies with or without drivers, airlines, etc.) who provide services and all related activities;
• freelance professionals and consultants in charge of data processing for financial and accounting purposes;
• subjects to whom access to data is recognized by provisions of law, regulation or community legislation.
We wish to inform you that, in the event that the purchased service requires the communication of your personal data out of EU countries (not belonging to the EU or the European Economic Area), we will transfer them to our suppliers.
In this regard, we would like to clarify that the Regulation allows the transfer of personal data out of EU countries in the event that there is a decision on the Adequacy of the EU Commission pursuant to art. 45 (existing for: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, PNR, Canada, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, New Zealand, Switzerland and Uruguay), or adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46, including the binding corporate rules pursuant to art. 47.
Otherwise, the Regulation allows the transfer of personal data to countries for which there is no decision on Adequacy (including those of the US that did not adhere to the EU-US shield known as the Privacy Shield), nor adequate guarantees, only if necessary – among others – for the execution of a contract (Article 49, paragraph 1, letter b). It is our responsibility to inform you that, in this last case, against the transfer of your personal data, you will not be able to exercise your rights in favor of the party concerned by the Regulation (access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of data processing , etc.) neither to the Owner, nor directly to third parties (such as for example: agencies, hoteliers, airlines, car rental companies with and without drivers, etc.) since the obligation to treat and / or store data according to the European Union standards is not provided for by the laws of the host countries, with the consequence that there are no guarantees for the processing and security of your personal data.
- We inform you that the communication of personal data will be mandatory for the purposes mentioned above, being the treatment provided for the execution of contractual and / or legal obligations.
It is therefore not necessary to give your consent, except for the case in which you provide your particular data (health data); in this case, in fact, You must express your explicit consent in order to allow us to process them and your possible refusal could result in the failure or partial provision of the service.
- We inform you that your data, in the event that you do not provide it directly, can be provided by the subject through which you will request our services (hotel where you stay, agency, etc.).
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contract and for legal/tax obligations or other purposes provided by law.
- You will have the right to ask the Data Controller at any time to revoke your consent (Article 7), if any, and access to your personal data (Article 15), correction (Article 16) or cancellation (art. 17) of the same, the limitation of their treatment (Article 18) or to oppose their treatment (Article 21), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20).
- We also inform you that you may exercise the rights referred to in the previous paragraph by sending the form to the Data Controller (downloadable on the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb / – / docweb-display / docweb / 1089924), duly completed, using the following methods:
- e-mail: email@example.com;
- postal Service a Palazzi Agency S.r.l., located in Via Ubaldino Peruzzi n. 46 / b, 00139, Rome.
Furthermore, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, you will have the right both to propose a formal complaint to the Guarantor Authority (Article 77) according to the procedures indicated on the Authority’s website at the address: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home / forms, and to propose a judicial appeal (Article 79).